Contact Information for Media
- Insurance and registration, please: Michigan bills would let motorists show proof via smartphone May 24, 2013
- Threat to Detroit Institute of Arts collection as city restructures debt is 'very, very remote' May 24, 2013
- MSU law professor Mark Totten files paperwork for possible attorney general campaign May 24, 2013
- Most Disgusted with American Morals, Yet Favor Sin May 23, 2013
- Liberal Court Forces Roe v. Wade back to Supremes May 22, 2013
- Atheists Intensify Bible Battle in Georgia Parks May 21, 2013
- May 24, 2013, MichiganVotes.org Weekly Vote Report May 24, 2013
- Memorial Day May 24, 2013
- Indy Land Bank Officials Indicted May 23, 2013
- Founder's Quote Daily May 24, 2013"No experiment can be more interesting than that we are now trying, and which we trust will end in establishing the fact, that man may be governed by reason and truth. Our first object should therefore be, to leave open to him all the avenues to truth. The most effectual hitherto found, is the freedom of the press. It is, therefore, the first shut up by […]
Permanent link to this article: http://grassrootsmichigan.com/?attachment_id=1799
Sign Up for Our Newsletters!
Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA) otherwise known as “ObamaCare”
Click the Picture to access the PPACA law
|The Gross National Debt|
Latest tweets #MI #mitcot
- Loading tweets...
NITC/DRIC Bridge Agreement
- Senate Meeting - Conference Committee on Insurance and Financial Services 5/28/2013 11:00 AM May 24, 2013Senate-Conference Committee on Insurance and Financial Services - 5/28/2013 11:00 AM - New […]
- House Meeting - Conference Committee on SB 189 5/28/2013 11:00 AM May 24, 2013House-Conference Committee on SB 189 - 5/28/2013 11:00 AM - New […]
- House Meeting - Conference Committee on HB 4328 5/28/2013 9:55 AM May 24, 2013House-Conference Committee on HB 4328 - 5/28/2013 9:55 AM - New […]
Our Mission Statement
To encourage public policy through education and activism that promotes personal responsibility, individual liberty, limited government,free markets, and sanctity of life with principals, ethics and transparency Therefore, we will serve as a support to all in the state of Michigan who wish to collaborate openly with others to meet our stated mission.