Today Michigan took a giant step towards freedom when the House passed the final Right to Work Bill. However, it was not without incident, as expected. Outside on the Capitol lawn Union “protesters” destroyed a large white tent with box cutters while shouting “scab” and “Walmart tent” and “get em” The tent was set up …
Contact Information for Media
- Founder's Quote Daily March 29, 2017"There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superiour to all private passions." —John Adams (1776)
- Trust Parents with School Grading System March 29, 2017
- Prompt Government Transparency is Vital to Democracy March 28, 2017
- Michigan Government Salaries Database Corrected after State Admits Fault March 28, 2017
Category Archive: Right to Work
Permanent link to this article: http://grassrootsmichigan.com/?p=2435
Dec 09 2012
All eyes will be on Michigan this week as this “Union blue state” will become the 24th Right to Work state. The final vote in the Michigan State Legislature will come Tuesday. A friend of mine said to me “I am in a ‘suspended state’ as it just hasn’t entirely sunk in”. I totally agree! …
Permanent link to this article: http://grassrootsmichigan.com/?p=2397
|The Gross National Debt|
Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA) otherwise known as “ObamaCare”
Click the Picture to access the PPACA law
- Senate Meeting - State Drug Treatment Court Advisory Committee 3/29/2017 3:00 PM March 29, 2017Senate-State Drug Treatment Court Advisory Committee - 3/29/2017 3:00 PM -
- Senate Meeting - Families, Seniors and Human Services 3/29/2017 2:00 PM March 29, 2017Senate-Families, Seniors and Human Services - 3/29/2017 2:00 PM - Updated 03/28/2017!!
- House Meeting - Insurance 3/30/2017 9:00 AM March 29, 2017House-Insurance - 3/30/2017 9:00 AM - Updated 3/29/2017!!
- MDARD Awards New Grants to Expand Dairy Production, Convert Poultry Farm to Cage-Free March 29, 2017
- Gov. Snyder makes appointments to the Automobile Theft Prevention Authority Board of Directors March 29, 2017
- Schuette Statement on Retirement of Michigan Supreme Court Justice Robert P. Young, Jr. March 29, 2017
NITC/DRIC Bridge Agreement
Our Mission Statement
To encourage public policy through education and activism that promotes personal responsibility, individual liberty, limited government,free markets, and sanctity of life with principals, ethics and transparency Therefore, we will serve as a support to all in the state of Michigan who wish to collaborate openly with others to meet our stated mission.