Many in the tea party movement are aware of the increasing attempts by liberals (progressives) to try and smear tea party activists or tie the whole movement to a few extremists. We are also aware of the intimidation tactics often used by the left to bully or scare tea party activists or even in some …
Contact Information for Media
- Founder's Quote Daily September 19, 2014"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right, which Heaven itself has ordained." –George Washington, First Inaugural Address, 1789
- Gov. Snyder replaces Michael Moore on Michigan film board September 21, 2014
- Rick Haglund: Neither gubernatorial candidate is addressing what Michigan's economy really needs September 21, 2014
- Tim Skubick: Aramark is gift that keeps on giving to the Democrats September 21, 2014
Tag Archive: extremist groups
Apr 02 2010
Liberal “reporter” and homosexual Activist Tries to Bully His Way Into Private Grassroots in Michigan Meeting!
Permanent link to this article: http://grassrootsmichigan.com/?p=273
|The Gross National Debt|
Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA) otherwise known as “ObamaCare”
Click the Picture to access the PPACA law
- House Meeting - Military and Veterans Affairs 9/24/2014 9:00 AM September 21, 2014House-Military and Veterans Affairs - 9/24/2014 9:00 AM -
- House Meeting - House Fiscal Agency Governing Committee 9/24/2014 8:30 AM September 21, 2014House-House Fiscal Agency Governing Committee - 9/24/2014 8:30 AM -
- House Meeting - Regulatory Reform 9/23/2014 9:00 AM September 21, 2014House-Regulatory Reform - 9/23/2014 9:00 AM - Updated 9/18/2014!!
- MDOT puts traffic information online for game day travelers September 19, 2014
- EEE Confirmed in Three Horses and Two Emus September 19, 2014
- Madison Heights Physician Summarily Suspended September 19, 2014
NITC/DRIC Bridge Agreement
Our Mission Statement
To encourage public policy through education and activism that promotes personal responsibility, individual liberty, limited government,free markets, and sanctity of life with principals, ethics and transparency Therefore, we will serve as a support to all in the state of Michigan who wish to collaborate openly with others to meet our stated mission.