Many in the tea party movement are aware of the increasing attempts by liberals (progressives) to try and smear tea party activists or tie the whole movement to a few extremists. We are also aware of the intimidation tactics often used by the left to bully or scare tea party activists or even in some …
Contact Information for Media
- Founder's Quote Daily December 8, 2016"Every new regulation concerning commerce or revenue; or in any manner affecting the value of the different species of property, presents a new harvest to those who watch the change and can trace its consequences; a harvest reared not by themselves but by the toils and cares of the great body of their fellow citizens." —James Madison (1788)
- Critic Still Misses Mark on Detroit Charter Research December 8, 2016
- Michigan House Rejects Cronyism Bills December 8, 2016
- House Lawmakers Consider Key Bills December 7, 2016
- Who should pay for Donald Trump's extra security in New York? December 8, 2016
- Protesters gather at Michigan Supreme Court in support of discontinued recount December 8, 2016
- Lame-duck bill to allow wolf hunting passes Michigan Senate December 8, 2016
- China and Donald Trump December 8, 2016
- President Obama Should Free Officer Slager December 8, 2016
- Israel's Golan Heights Policies and the Future of Nagorno-Karabakh December 8, 2016
Tag Archive: extremist groups
Apr 02 2010
Liberal “reporter” and homosexual Activist Tries to Bully His Way Into Private Grassroots in Michigan Meeting!
Permanent link to this article: http://grassrootsmichigan.com/?p=273
|The Gross National Debt|
Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA) otherwise known as “ObamaCare”
Click the Picture to access the PPACA law
- Senate Meeting - Families, Seniors and Human Services 12/8/2016 9:15 AM December 8, 2016Senate-Families, Seniors and Human Services - 12/8/2016 9:15 AM -
- House Meeting - Commerce and Trade 12/8/2016 8:15 AM December 8, 2016House-Commerce and Trade - 12/8/2016 8:15 AM - Updated 12/7/2016!!
- Senate Meeting - Transportation 12/8/2016 8:30 AM December 8, 2016Senate-Transportation - 12/8/2016 8:30 AM - Updated 12/07/2016!!
- Anti-Bullying Relentless Tour to Visit Muskegon on Monday, December 12 Former MSU basketball player Anthony Ianni fighting bullying in schools statewide December 8, 2016
- Gov. Rick Snyder's statement on proposed closure of Palisades Nuclear Power Plant December 8, 2016
- Gov. Rick Snyder signs bill expanding eligibility for 'homes for the aged' to obtain liquor licenses December 8, 2016
NITC/DRIC Bridge Agreement
Our Mission Statement
To encourage public policy through education and activism that promotes personal responsibility, individual liberty, limited government,free markets, and sanctity of life with principals, ethics and transparency Therefore, we will serve as a support to all in the state of Michigan who wish to collaborate openly with others to meet our stated mission.