Many in the tea party movement are aware of the increasing attempts by liberals (progressives) to try and smear tea party activists or tie the whole movement to a few extremists. We are also aware of the intimidation tactics often used by the left to bully or scare tea party activists or even in some …
Contact Information for Media
- Founder's Quote Daily July 6, 2015"Patriotism is as much a virtue as justice, and is as necessary for the support of societies as natural affection is for the support of families." —Benjamin Rush, letter to His Fellow Contrymen: On Patriotism, 1773
- U.S. Catholic Bishops vs. Supreme Court Gay Agenda July 6, 2015
- ACLU Sues Christians for Refusing 'Gay Marriage' July 4, 2015
- Polygamy License Legitimacy Considered in Montana July 3, 2015
Tag Archive: extremist groups
Apr 02 2010
Liberal “reporter” and homosexual Activist Tries to Bully His Way Into Private Grassroots in Michigan Meeting!
Permanent link to this article: http://grassrootsmichigan.com/?p=273
|The Gross National Debt|
Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA) otherwise known as “ObamaCare”
Click the Picture to access the PPACA law
- Senate Meeting - Transportation 7/1/2015 8:00 AM July 1, 2015Senate-Transportation - 7/1/2015 8:00 AM - Updated 06/26/2015!!
- Senate Meeting - Commerce 7/1/2015 9:00 AM July 1, 2015Senate-Commerce - 7/1/2015 9:00 AM -
- Senate Meeting - Criminal Justice Policy Commission 7/1/2015 9:00 AM July 1, 2015Senate-Criminal Justice Policy Commission - 7/1/2015 9:00 AM -
NITC/DRIC Bridge Agreement
Our Mission Statement
To encourage public policy through education and activism that promotes personal responsibility, individual liberty, limited government,free markets, and sanctity of life with principals, ethics and transparency Therefore, we will serve as a support to all in the state of Michigan who wish to collaborate openly with others to meet our stated mission.